Applications open: French and/or Portuguese translation
Published: 5 Jul 2021
The Covenant of Mayors in Sub-Saharan Africa seeks to appoint a professional service provider/ s to translate climate and sustainable energy access related communications from: English (United Kingdom) to Portuguese (Portugal) and Portuguese (Portugal) to English (United Kingdom) and/or English (United Kingdom) to French (France) and French (France) to English (United Kingdom).
Interested service providers can apply for the French - English translation or the Portuguese - English translation, or both.
Bids will be evaluated in response to this Terms of Reference as follows:
● Price (per word costing and bulk reduced rates)
● Skills and expertise (specifically for lusophone and francophone African audiences)
● Outcome of test, see Appendix A and/or B
● Interpretation of the Terms of Reference
● B-BBEE Status (if applicable)
Queries and proposals can be sent to Jarita Kassen (email@example.com).
Proposal submission closing date: 13:00 (SAST) on 19 July 2021
Download the full Terms of Reference using the "Download" button found at the top and bottom of this page.